Sede di lavoro: Emilia Romagna: Rimini, Reggio Emilia, Ravenna, Piacenza, Parma, Modena, Forlì-Cesena, Ferrara, Bologna | Veneto: Vicenza, Verona, Venezia, Treviso, Rovigo, Padova, Belluno
Data: 09 Febbraio 2018
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
We are currently seeking a high energy, motivated
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
to join our sales team to market and sell HVAC products and solutions to current and potential customers within our territory.
We have an experienced sales team and staff that can provide the proper training and support, as needed, for the right individual.
- Routinely call on and support our customers, mainly Consultant engineers and key end-users
- Help business growth in the assigned territory and business through existing and new accounts by building solid long term relationships, promoting Carrier’s line of products, attending trade shows and marketing events, supporting our local educational efforts, etc.
- Achieve annual prescriptions volume targets, and help the achievement of sales, gross margin and market share set by management in the assigned area
- Support consultant engineers and/or end users proposing Carrier solutions to their needs, providing quotes and getting specifications on them
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- help in the design of custom-tailored products
- Knowledge of HVAC design and application tools preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High attention to detail a must
- Be team oriented and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong technical skills,
- Organisational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Teamworking skills
- Sales skills
- Commercial awareness
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline preferred
Location: EMILIA ROMAGNA/VENETO